3 YEARS 36,000 MILES WARRANTY
All of our auto repair work carries an industry leading 3 year 36,000 mile nationwide warranty. So that Mercedes, BMW, and Porsche drivers can travel beyond Tucson and across the country, worry-free.
CELEBRATING 36 YEARS IN TUCSON
For over 36 years, Group One Motorwerks has provided German automobile owners in Tucson, Arizona with exceptional auto repair services. We specialize in full-service car repair and preventative maintenance for Mercedes-Benz, BMW, and Porsche.
I love Group One. I trust them. They're quick to get my car in and out. The estimates are accurate. They are the best!
WELCOME TO GROUP ONE MOTORWERKS
Group One Motorwerks is a full-service German repair & service specialist. We can handle any repair from classics to servicing of new vehicles. We are make-specific tooled. Our technicians attend a minimum of 40 hours of continuing education per year to stay current in an ever-changing industry. If there is a job we cannot perform such as paint and body repair – we can either refer you to a qualified facility or we can provide concierge service so you can spend your time doing more important things. Either way, any need you have pertaining to your German vehicle, we can address it.
- After hours drop off
- Rental cars available
- Shuttle Service
- Pre trip inspection
Our Repair Philosophy
Cars, much like the people that own and drive them, are each very different.
By that, I mean – not every vehicle we see has had the same care and consideration. We also have very different kinds of vehicle owners. Some will, without question, want every possible detail addressed – even if it isn’t related to how the vehicle runs and drives. Others care to do, and have done, the bare minimum possible to keep the vehicle operable. Most are somewhere in the middle. That said, we try to tailor repairs and services to best fit the client and their vehicle. Most 10 year old vehicles are not perfect, and we don’t feel the need to make them so, unless of course requested. My favorite example is front-end bushings. Will a vehicle of this age show signs of wear? Of course. The question really is, are they still serviceable? Are they symptomatic? Are they causing tire wear or front-end vibration? If the answer is no, then we note it within our vehicle history and monitor them on our next visit. I’ve often found other shops will hard sell such an item that may still have life in it. The same goes for service versus repairs. If we are working within a budget (which, we usually are), and there are pressing repairs, we will address them first. In most cases, postponing service items will not leave a vehicle and its owner on the side of the road. It makes sense to us. If it does to you – call or stop by.
INDUSTRY LEADING 3 YEARS/36,000 MILE WARRANTY AND COMPLIMENTARY RENTAL VEHICLES
What our clients say
- Great communication and the price was what I expected it to be. I will be going back here.Jennie James
- The owner worked with me on the 2 problems my car had. The dealer wanted to charge me a bunch of money.Becky Blankenship
- Great communication and the price was what I expected it to be. I will be going back here.Jennie L. James
- Group One Motowerks is the place to go for top notch customer service, truthful assessment of your vehicles needs, and stellar service!Natalie Rodriguez
- Great service and mechanics. My car is back working like a dream! Love the loaner car program.. won't go anywhere elseSusy Jones
- Wouldn't trust my vehicle with anyone else.Thank you for the loaner and the outstanding service you have provided on all my vehicles over the years.Evelyn Layton
- The service on the car is great - not only do I have enormous confidence in the expertise of those who work...Mary R.
- We needed work on our ‘04 sprinter while we were traveling and they helped us out quickly! We really appreciate their work!!Margaret Holland
- Very happy with the service I received from Bart and his staff. Highly recommend them.James Fiske
- I gambled on Group One Moterwerks and came out a winner!Jim Noble
- Everyone I dealt with was very helpful and professional. Thank you.Pamela Egleston
- The customer service at One Motorwerks is always excellent and thorough. They are always kind and courteous...and very professional to boot.JOANNE ELLIS
- They are professional, honest, and helpful. The entire staff work together to give great service. We are glad that we found them.Cheryl Haleblian
- Always good and honest service. No BS. If the car doesn't need anything beyond the called for service, they don't try and up sale you.Kim Boldt
- My Porsche Cayman S drives great and has no issues on the street or highway.Denny Verza
- I've been going to Group One for some time and recommend it highly. They are not the cheapest, but they do it right.Jim B.
- Excellent and prompt service from knowledgeable people.Barbara Waughtel
- Attentive service. Caring attitudes. Professionalism at its best!J.T. Tsighis
- This is probably the best car repair place I have been to in my driving life.Jennifer Yount
- Absolutely outstanding service. Would never take either of my Mercedes anywhere else.Hank Nelson
- This is a very professional shop all the way around. The attention to detail of diagnosis and repair is second to none.Tyler Guggemos
- The people at Group One listened to my description of the problem with my Cayenne, analyzed the location of the problem and dealt with it promptly in a fair priced and efficient manner.ernest
- Outstanding personalized service! My poor X3 needed a bunch of maintenance and the team took care of everything promptly and reasonably.Anne J.
- Remarkably knowledgeable service on my Porsche. Great work.Jacob Jelosek
- I couldn't be happier. You can go elsewhere in town to be insulted, overcharged, and under-serviced....or you can go to Group One Motorwerks!Ron Bowen
- Excellent Sprinter Tech and Sprinter Service. Shop able to handle a 24' Winnebago View. Not Bart and company. Thank you.Stephen McKinney
- The personal attention given by Polly, Bart, Mark and the entire team is truly impressive. Now that is customer service. Well done Group One!Sean Myers
- Extremely professional shop with expert technicians.Tyler Guggemos
- The new location is Great, good use of all the new space.James Grady Gaston II
- With each visit to this amazing establishment, I drive away more impressed than the time before.JoAnne McGarry-Ellis
- Good service at a fair priceChris Steele
- I will be coming back for all her service and repair needs.James Ray
- Excellent work as usual. Thanks Guys!Dr Chris Mills
- The nice thing about dealing with Group One is that you get professional service from a small shop.Rob Sayre
- The work done on my 2013 BMW 328i xDrive was high quality with OEM parts. They cleaned my car afterward and gave me a BMW as a loaner car.Bobby Freeman
- Always excellent service for my old Benz. Easy to work with. Accommodating. Fair.Laura Tanzer
- Bestest nicest hands down.T. Johnson
- Enjoy the fact that loaner cars are also available.Brian Potter
- Best place in Tucson to take your mercedes to! Thorough, knowledgeable staff; I wouldn't trust my wonderful old 2000 ML320 with anyone else!Jill Freeman
- Great service. Nice, knowledgeable front office staff. Comfortable waiting area. Convenient midtown location.Dray Sterling
- Group I takes good care of my 20 y/o car and I can always depend on their expertise.Richard Haskell
- Fast, serious & super friendly. Your sweet ride is in good hands at Group One Motorwerks!Chay Alexander Wright
- after they have worked on itBrent Peterson
- Group One Motorwerks is an outstanding shop. Their knowledge, skill, and ability is unmatched in Tucson.Richard Belkin
- Great looking location newly remodeled. Nice waiting area. Staff is personable and nice. Bring your euro car here with confidenceAlex Noll
- Honest, caring service. My old Mercedes has been faithfully cared for by these folks and I highly recommend them to my friends.Jim Deno
- Best place in Tucson to service your European car!!Goose Automotive
- Honest, straightforward, fair and talented. Worth every dollar spent there.Phil Carpenter
- This is THE best place in town for service on a SMART car. Their new location is terrific, too!!Karen Perez
- These guys are amazing! They keep my baby purring without breaking the bank!Jim Purdy
SERVICE TIPS FROM OUR BLOG
Driving a MINI is fun and exciting. They are uniquely designed both inside and out. They also have an engine that is built to perform. As your MINI begins to age and gets older, there may be some parts that need to be maintained or replaced. One of those parts is the spark plugs. They […]
BMWs are known for their high standards of excellence and quality, but being designed with such unique precision means that your BMW is prone to unique issues. To properly care for your BMW, it’s important to understand its potential problems and what you can do to fix them. It’s especially important when having trouble with […]
Porsches are cars that exude elegance, as well as classic lines, and deluxe features. Representing hardy, quality, German engineering made stylish, the Porsche brand is synonymous with luxury and an incredible driving experience. Porsche cars are prized by their owners, and if you are an owner yourself, or looking to buy, knowing some of the […]